EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Monday, January 10, 2005

For all the men like you
a gift for your travels, as you paint the town
a portrait to remind you, what girls like me go through
loving you, holding you and supporting you
not a word of gratitude
just remember these words and small gestures
of respect and appreciation, loyalty
all of which were given to you on a silver platter
could be the best gift you could give in return.
If you don't hear me, or if you chose not to,
you won't see the colors that are so clear in the picture.
Do you chose to be colorblind to the obvious,
I'm dying inside and you clearly can't see.
I'll stand strong, I won't let you see me through love's eyes anymore,
to prove you wrong, I'm my own person, you don't define me.
You can't say I'm nothing without you, a kiss for luck, I'm on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home