EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Remember that happiness is a way of travel and not a destination*
Amazing quote. I love it, it's on my calendar on my desk.
What an inspiring thing to see in January, right after the new year and having left all by-gones and negativity in the previous year, I must admit that at least for the time being before something makes my world look gray again, a positive attitude and a peaceful spiritual cleansing is so powerful. I prayed I'd find that open, in the moment, just keep going attitude again. It's been a little while since I felt that, and thank the good heavens that I do because I know that it was missing. The New Year, prayer, letting go of evil and negativity and perhaps luck has given me that feeling again. It's been developing in the last week, but today is a remarkable day. I'm flying like an eagle, shooting like a star and feel the world within my reach. Boy, did I need it, and I am going to love it and cherish it and hope that I'll be back to read this when I might feel distant and alone again. Smile in your heart, I'm smiling in mine. I want to hug, my chest is yearning for it, I want to share this feeling. If I touch and reach out, I only hope I could pass it on, because it does exsist and it's so hard for some people, sometimes even hard for me, but everyone should know this feeling and find a way to get back to it every chance they can, because I will....I am memorizing every moment right now and the taste of it, the smell of it, I will wear this sweater again, it's yellow with strips and the perfume is called Romance, sweet and inviting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home