EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Elevate, elevation still exists, in your arms, where I’ll die
My house is not home with out you there
And in my heart is where you’ll stay
Let’s fly, fly fly away
Elevate to the stars

Holding you, holding me
We are one and we will be
Together for all times
So much passion
We rise to the occasion
Never letting you go

Not scared of the future
Only treasure at the end of the rainbow
Together forever
Nothing stands in our way
For a righteous path
To ecstasy

What do you want to tell them
When they see us in bliss
Happiness surrounds us
There’s No questioning this
Magical attraction
Follow me to heaven

Where ever you go, I will follow
Whatever you want, I will give
Whenever you call, I’ll come running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home