EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Take this rose as a token of my appreciation. The scent has its own identity, just like my love for you. I hope you can see, how much this really means, take it from me.

Together we can rock the charts, make love off the rictor scale, inspire nations to take a stand, let them know we have a plan. We're gonna take it to the next level, take it to the top, because we're gonna lead and not follow.

Like Malcolm fighting for what he believs, like Mariah leaving cuz she was unhappy, like Tina singing what she feels, like I am pouring my heart out to you.

I'm getting excited, I'm losing my breath. You've got my popular vote. You stand for so much more. You mean what you say, you're sincere in every way. I could use three little words, but you already know. You make me wanna give more than I ever did, no limit to where this can lead, you put that spell on me.

Good as gold, your word, solid as a rock you are, I always knew you were gonna come, that's why I saved my all for you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home