EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Positive people have negative moments too.
Even when you look at the glass half full you are aware that the world is seeing the opposite.
Most people don’t share in your sentiment and you are often basking in your successes alone. Even when you are at your most optimistic moments the reality is a lot around you is uncomfortable and pessimistic. You know you are above the gravitation pull however the more positive you are the more it seems things around you are trying to drag you through the mud. I want to end all misconception that staying afloat is easy, it’s a lot of work. Constant practice that you hope becomes habit. A desire to keep reaching when the base is hardly concrete. Perhaps it’s like a sweet dessert, once you’ve tasted it you constantly want to go back. For those who’ve never enjoyed the flavor can’t yearn for something they’ve never acquired a taste for. They don’t understand and for that reason fight it. They are not against you or intentionally do you harm, they are rejecting a comfort that is foreign to them. Block them out of your mind, the negative that is, and keep pushing forward. Once you’re covered by the downside they will have you believe they won. Sometimes even before getting up again, it’s ok to walk among them. It’s a brilliant plan to learn their ways before returning to your own. Perhaps that’s all being a positive person is, is equipping yourself with the weapon of knowledge that they have no clue exist. I tend to walk in both worlds parallel. So that I always keep a step ahead. I almost make myself retreat to the negative so that I can use to build myself up and feel more positive than ever. I punishment of sorts to remind me that this is somewhere I don't want to be. At least until I reach the destination of that place where I will be free to soar in my positively excellent bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home