EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Monday, March 28, 2005

You just used me, for your personal gain
You abused me, and left me empty
I have to hold on to what is left
While you get ahead like all the rest
Back to step 1, all over again
Pushed back to start, but I have no strength
Don't know if it's worth it
Can't keep opening up and sharing
Being vunerable for the sake of my craft
Only for someone to squash me and my dream
And make me feel like I am last,
While you move forward
I don't do unto others, why do they do unto me
Their selfish heartless acts of minimizing my talents and effort
I've worked harder and made you who you are
Only to find that you're helping another girl
I'll just pray that one day I'll be the front person
Since now I was only the scapegoat in the scheme plotted against me
I know the truth will reveal and I'll prevail that
Eva was the one who remained real~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home